How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

They've got more dead wood than Southport beach after a storm. All stealing a living as professional football players. They resigned relegated Johnny fucking Evans as cover for the man made of glass, Verane lol, couldn't get rid of McGuire, signed Spurs no4 right back as cover for fatty Shaw, new signing Mount's overated and injured and Casemiros legs have gone. Looks like the tiny butcher is made of bone China and there's an 85 million pound shit **** wife beater on the wing. They really are a shit show.
Brighton next up for them at Old Toilet. More hand wringing or yet another dodgy penalty to pull them out of the shit.
Fuck off you red twats, enjoy.
I salute you Sir ; )

They've got more dead wood than Southport beach after a storm. All stealing a living as professional football players. They resigned relegated Johnny fucking Evans as cover for the man made of glass, Verane lol, couldn't get rid of McGuire, signed Spurs no4 right back as cover for fatty Shaw, new signing Mount's overated and injured and Casemiros legs have gone. Looks like the tiny butcher is made of bone China and there's an 85 million pound shit **** wife beater on the wing. They really are a shit show.
Brighton next up for them at Old Toilet. More hand wringing or yet another dodgy penalty to pull them out of the shit.
Fuck off you red twats, enjoy.
Dont forget the giant banana in net who can pass a ball ten yards which apparently makes him better than any current outfielder they have or the fake hojlund who managed to get into two physical challenges and lose them both in his first game.

Before pisscan they were a top half club hoping to go on a decent cup run.
Then the glory years led by a pretty good manager. (Hurts to say but it’s true)
Now back to being a top half club hoping to go on a decent cup run.
Every boss since pisscan has been sacked for not being pisscan.
I‘m actually feeling a bit sorry for Tin Hat.
A successful manager who was good at mind manipulation than actually being a good manager.

Then there's all the Sky TV money and the cash injection that came into the game that they took full advantage of. They always kept on saying they got to where they did on merit while everyone else got a sugar daddy.

A successful manager who was good at mind manipulation than actually being a good manager.

Then there's all the Sky TV money and the cash injection that came into the game that they took full advantage of. They always kept on saying they got to where they did on merit while everyone else got a sugar daddy.

Don’t forget around the time the premier league launched Uefa also devised a one team from each country champions league. Winning the league every year resulted in them gaining another revenue stream outside the premier league which other clubs didn’t have. The advantage they had was huge, now that has been wrestled away by other clubs they are just another team.

The guy is doing an amazing job, incredible the way he improves players and builds on their incredible character.

It's some achievement to get rid of one domestic abuser and the following week produce another, simply amazing work.

I salute you Erik, keep up the good work.
They also have the great Donny van der wank. Shocked he has played 34 games for them. I assume of the bench counts.

I hate to say it, but this guy is going to start running out of excuses very soon.
he ran out of excuses when they couldnt get near us in the fa cup final despite us playing in second gear, everybody saw that they dont rely on football anymore, there is no cohesive plan, its just pack the defence and pray and then a few dodgy decisions along the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.