How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Give it Giggs til he is locked up again.

Ten is doing ok. He is not helped by how United conduct their business. So many players have fallen away since joining the self proclaimed biggest club. The only people helping him are the glazers in supply him with huge transfer funds.

Recruiting & training players is the main problem. Far too much distraction at that club whereas pep can just focus mainly on training. Well when he is not telling the cartel to do one.

How do you fix a problem like united? Copying Liverpool didn’t work, coping city ain’t working. Maybe a spell or two in the lower divisions might reset the club.

They will never be the Manchester United of the 90s. Far too much competition now so unless the competition crumble or get threatened by ffp then united will stay around 4th-6th/7th.

We need Ten gone after this season.Don’t want him getting too comfortable. Chaos and instability is needed.
DoF is Stats bloke, plus Fletcher as technical director (!) plus some guy called Negotiator, plus Ten Bob picking the targets. That’s enough chaos and disfunction to keep them going for years.

Midfield with Mount not working? Whoever would have foreseen that?!

To be honest I didn't. Mount's always been really good as an 8, most people's issue was that he was playing as a 10 or LW for England ahead of Rice and Henderson.

Mount works harder/covers more ground off the ball than KDB or Silva, the Casemiro-Mount-Bruno midfield should be workable with a good manager in the same way the Fernandinho-KDB-Silva midfield worked.

The issue is Fernandes. Which is a coaching issue, because he's clearly supposed to be doing more work than he is, and it's leaving their midfield wide open.

To be honest I didn't. Mount's always been really good as an 8, most people's issue was that he was playing as a 10 or LW for England.

Mount works harder off the ball than KDB or Silva, the Casemiro-Mount-Bruno midfield should be workable with a good manager.
Maybe. I always felt that Mount was way over hyped and just very ordinary, not as successfully creative as he tried to be.

Give it Giggs til he is locked up again.

Ten is doing ok. He is not helped by how United conduct their business. So many players have fallen away since joining the self proclaimed biggest club. The only people helping him are the glazers in supply him with huge transfer funds.

Recruiting & training players is the main problem. Far too much distraction at that club whereas pep can just focus mainly on training. Well when he is not telling the cartel to do one.

How do you fix a problem like united? Copying Liverpool didn’t work, coping city ain’t working. Maybe a spell or two in the lower divisions might reset the club.

They will never be the Manchester United of the 90s. Far too much competition now so unless the competition crumble or get threatened by ffp then united will stay around 4th-6th/7th.

We need Ten gone after this season.Don’t want him getting too comfortable. Chaos and instability is needed.

Nope, want him to stay …. I’m waiting for our banner … “Ten Haag, Ten Years, still no title”

The poison is already seeping in. This fiasco with Sancho is just Pogba / Ronaldo all over again.

Overpaid fuckwits who have no respect for their club as the club has no respect for itself.

They’ll finish 4th, maybe give ten rag another summer to sign another load of overpriced no marks then sack him next christmas when he doesn’t magically win the league.

Up steps the next chump. Rinse and repeat.

The poison is already seeping in. This fiasco with Sancho is just Pogba / Ronaldo all over again.

Overpaid fuckwits who have no respect for their club as the club has no respect for itself.

They’ll finish 4th, maybe give ten rag another summer to sign another load of overpriced no marks then sack him next christmas when he doesn’t magically win the league.

Up steps the next chump. Rinse and repeat.
If they get pumped in the Champions League he might be gone before the Easter eggs are in the shops

I said to my United pals at end of last season ten bob will be gone by Xmas still believe that as he over achieved last year so the scum fans will expect him to challenge and there a load of shit

What do you reckon to a candle lit vigil at the Trafford Centre next saturday evening, in support of PP? Maybe we could get a few tips from TMM™; they're the canine's testes when it comes to vigils.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.