How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

So what’s happening with this fake sheikh ? The one who’s net worth is less than one billion English pounds but is buying them for £6B plus spending another gazillion on the ground and squad etc

sounds like an Arabian Michael Knighton to me !
its so weird if you read the articles in the paper they all quote his net worth as less than 1.5bn dollars but then are quick to add in his families net worth but if we are quoting that then surely it gets into murky waters as to whether psg and man united are controlled by the same entity, because if he is bidding four times his current net worth, wheres the rest coming from , why arent the press asking or is it because it doesnt matter if its dodgy as long as its red (rhetorical question i know)

I'd dispute that.
He was on the verge of being sacked prior to that Lee Martin cup goal.

He got two late reprieves that season. Earlier on in the FA Cup, in the fourth round at Hereford, they were already well out of things in the league and the knives were out. He almost certainly would’ve got canned if they lost. Clayton Blackmore scored an 85th minute winner, after they’d been second-best pretty much all game and Hereford had squandered a bunch of chances.

Posted in Utd thread, but deserves a wider viewing, the deluded fu*ker is going nowhere he's found his spiritual home amongst the 659 million rag hordes. :-)

Don’t knock the paper boy, don’t forget he discovered Erling and was trying to bring him to the rags.

I used to work with a deluded rag who was convinced all the City overtures with Haaland were a massive ruse and he’d end up at the rags to be with Solskaer.

Posted in Utd thread, but deserves a wider viewing, the deluded fu*ker is going nowhere he's found his spiritual home amongst the 659 million rag hordes. :-)

I said at the time that was a damning indictment of how petty and small time they are now. Funny as fuck. Up there with with the time Delia Smith stumbled onto the Norwich pitch pissed

I'd dispute that.
He was on the verge of being sacked prior to that Lee Martin cup goal.

His tactics and playing style were never anything special or revolutionary, in fact not much different to Mourinho, Solskjaer and now ten Hag... defend in numbers, soak up lots of pressure then hit the opposition on the break by hoofing it up to speedy forwards.
It's just thanks to the timing of the inception of the PL and SKY money becoming a thing he benefited massively as united were the most commercially attractive club at the time with all their Asian fan base to tap. So he was able to massively out spend every other club in the league for a period of time.
Throw in the favourable treatment that united received from the officials and its no surprise he achieved the success and dominance that he did.
Something I have been saying for many a long year. You also take into consideration that his son was running a sports agency where he would have the sort of inside knowledge that could only benefit the vermin.

The pisscan turned that club into a footballing Mafia: 'We do what we want, or you pay the consequences.'
Every ref, every footballing official, every tabloid hack, every Sly presenter -past and present- scared-witless in case the self-appointed 'Don' of Trafford is displeased with them.

Pisscan was, is, and always will be a playground John Gotti.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.