How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I’ve been saying something along these lines for weeks, are we meant to believe that Utd have only ever broke one ffp rule , and amazingly owned up to it…

Pandora’s box has been well and truly opened and I’m sure a few more are awaiting the relevant authorities knock knock …
My GIF though was to try to convey that it's hillariously obvious and sadly frustrating.
- Obvious that there is a story to be investigated by decent objective journalists
- Frustrating that no decent objective journalists seem to exist in the UK

I’ve been saying something along these lines for weeks, are we meant to believe that Utd have only ever broke one ffp rule , and amazingly owned up to it…

Pandora’s box has been well and truly opened and I’m sure a few more are awaiting the relevant authorities knock knock …

The ffp they broke was with uefa premier be on there case now

Who IS that ? Looks like a (much) younger Sam Allardyce . . . ?

Something I have been saying for many a long year. You also take into consideration that his son was running a sports agency where he would have the sort of inside knowledge that could only benefit the vermin.

The pisscan turned that club into a footballing Mafia: 'We do what we want, or you pay the consequences.'
Every ref, every footballing official, every tabloid hack, every Sly presenter -past and present- scared-witless in case the self-appointed 'Don' of Trafford is displeased with them.

Pisscan was, is, and always will be a playground John Gotti.
The Jimmy Savile of the PL...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.