How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Whiskey face was a freak manager over 3-4 evolutions of football which luckily coincided with the satellite and digital tv money boom. It is completely deluded to think that the scum challenging is going to be anywhere near, at least in the next two decades.

The biggest trouble with United is their fans and the demands they win every week, They were hand-fed by the Premier League in the Fergie years of the 1990s and 2000s, They all knew they only had to do was turn up and watch, They got given everything and never had to fight for it because it was the mighty United,

Glory hunters the fucking lot of them and payback is a woman

Young blues are watching era defining football, but old timers remember a different era and how it felt.

The only advice I can give, that I hope the younger fans take on board, is we must never turn into them, because this era will come to an end.

The way we're run I'm sure that day is someways off, but I'm equally sure that day will come.

Last edited:
Whiskey face was a freak manager over 3-4 evolutions of football which luckily coincided with the satellite and digital tv money boom. It is completely deluded to think that the scum challenging is going to be anywhere near, at least in the next two decades.
By which time we will have finished higher than them in the league on more occasions in history. Not in my lifetime my arse! :-)

This campaign has to be ramped up else he’s going to be gone by Christmas. He’s a useless tosser who is a perfect fit for the rags
I think we’re facing our biggest battle yet.

Even Gollum, TT, PEG, and dare I say it, the bloody troll, weren’t this bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.