How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

All hands on deck!

Nah Ten Bob is a horrible person look at how he backed Overmars agreed with bringing back greenwood bought the wife beater knowing about his character! Can't stand the disgusting kunt
Meant purely as a manager, not his character. My point is I don't think he's their problem

When they appointed him I thought they had finally got it right and to be fair he probably is a very good coach but that club has become a graveyard for players and managers over the last decade.

All hands on deck!
Here we go again

Meant purely as a manager, not his character. My point is I don't think he's their problem

He is he chose all those players last 2 years spent 400m to boot. Crap manager if want to talk about a good manager looks at spurs he has been there a few months got them playing better than that fraud has had the rags..

Starting to get serious now, we need to up our efforts.

They’re too thick to realise that it’s not the Glazers who are the problem, it’s their own fanbase.

I feel sorry for the Glazer lads! Pumping all that money into transfers, getting rid of all those managers and players the fans demanded were binned off, backing their new ‘best manager in the world’.

It’s not like they’ve not had good managers there. They had van Gaal, Mourinho, fan-favourite Solskjaer who ‘offers so many things in the short term that we haven’t seen for a long time‘

even the ‘Godfather of German coaching’

As well as the ‘best manager in the world’

But nothing is ever good enough for those Rag fans.

I don’t know what else the Glazer boys can do?!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is he chose all those players last 2 years spent 400m to boot. Crap manager if want to talk about a good manager looks at spurs he has been there a few months got them playing better than that fraud has had the rags..
Ha fair enough point. I think that club is fundamentally broken and it's glorious. You could put any manager there and they'd fail

They can blame the Glazers as much as they want. A new owner who can throw money at the club isn't going to fix the deep rooted problems there.

But try telling them that. Get rid of Glazers, get new owner who will invest, become best team in the space of one season. It's beyond delusion now.

Still funny as fuck to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.