How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

I'm disappointed with the sentiment on here. You all seem to be giving up on old ten bob.

Well, I'm keeping the faith. I can see that he's building something here. I'm not sure what it is but he's definitely building something.

He just needs time and another 500 million quid. Then we'll finally see what he's building as it begins to take shape.

Nobody has realised the genius of his new tactical innovation, the “false 11”. Every player on the pitch is not where you expect them to be at any point in time.

It’s tough to implement but when it clicks it will click big time. They need patience.

I'm disappointed with the sentiment on here. You all seem to be giving up on old ten bob.

Well, I'm keeping the faith. I can see that he's building something here. I'm not sure what it is but he's definitely building something.

He just needs time and another 500 million quid. Then we'll finally see what he's building as it begins to take shape.

Sadly, he’s just come on the tele and said about 10 times they need to stick together and work together as a team. This is the same guy that kicks anyone out that doesn’t do exactly as he says.

“Stick together” tell that to the lad getting changed in a cupboard..

I can't see beyond Luton this weekend. Imagine the hue and cry if that doesn't go well!
They are away at Fulham and Copenhagen before Luton. I think you're being optimistic if you're saying he will survive another full week and a bit.

All we can do is pray but I fear the worst !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.