How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

Nobody has realised the genius of his new tactical innovation, the “false 11”. Every player on the pitch is not where you expect them to be at any point in time.

It’s tough to implement but when it clicks it will click big time. They need patience.
Pmsl.I just spluttered my beer out.
Brilliant!

I can't believe you guys. The moment there's a bit of adversity you collectively throw the towel in.

How about some positivity and creative thinking!

For example, get Ten Bob to show the Beckham Netflix documentary in the dressing room before the game, or get Scholesy to come in and provide team foot massages to soften their toes, or float a gigantic Fergy dirigible over the ground at half time to inspire the lads in the second half.

Come on lads. It's time to rally the troops and not give up on Ten Bob!

Shows what I know, now I've stopped laughing I thought he would be good until February but we need to up our actions now.

Can't remember who the #SOPP campaign treasurer is but they need to step forward and release some funds for a plane & banner showing support for the Luton game.

Well done to sky last night, although the commentator mentioned the boos in passing at HT & FT they turned the crowd sound down and talked at 100 words a minute to mask the noise.

Maybe Poundland's answer is he needs to give a game to that blind Uruguayan? Didn't even have him on the bench last night.

I think he will only get the boot if he has lost the dressing room which in all honesty is looking more and more likely he has by the week.

United know they are unlikely to get any decent replacement mid-season. leaving the only real viable option of bringing in another interim manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.