How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

They pretty much put out a full-strength side, and none of their so-called 'star' players bothered to turn up. Normally, I would say that the manager has lost the dressing room, but I think this is ther low point of their season, and it's a skywards trajectory at this point. The genius that is Ten Bob is just one player away from unlocking Pogba Hojlund and then it's 'lift off'.
Precisely. There's far too much doom and gloom on this thread. As we all know, once you hit rock bottom, there's only one way to go and that's up.

Er, they have hit rock bottom haven't they?

Please please don’t sack him cos the fucker who comes after him will the bestest thing since slice bread and I can’t do with all the media telling us that. I mean Moyes, Jose, Van the man, Giggs, Ralph, ole, tent peg , have I missed anyone were all gonna be the one.
I’d be fine as long as they replaced him with someone full of their DNA.

Someone like Evra or Cantona would be perfect.

Clueless tactically and too arrogant to see they‘d be shit managers and divide the dressing room even more.

Or Bruno player manager. That’d be golden too.

They have injuries, admittedly, but it’s terribly difficult to draw any other conclusion than that they are regressing. A run of easier fixtures might now help paper over the cracks, but that may not be enough come early December.
If you look back to about a month ago, their next 5 or 6 games were being classed as a chance for a decent run.

And money.

Lots of money.

Its the Glazers fault for only giving ten bob half a billion quid to spend.
George Harrison was ahead of his time.

But it's gonna take money
A whole lotta spending money
It's gonna take plenty of money
To do it right, child

It's gonna take time
Whole lot of precious time
It's gonna take patience and time, mmm
To do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it
To do it right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.