How long will Ten Hag last at United?

How can the Glazers possibly sack him if they are handing control of football affairs over to Ratcliffe? Surely they would need to have the agreement of Ratcliffe first, but then how can you possibly make key changes to the club based on the say so of someone who doesn't have a stake in the club.

Lets say they both agree to let him go, who makes the call on the new manager? Who interviews him? who sells the dream? Who tells him there is fuck all money to buy new players?

Complete shit show.

Keep the faith.

I reckon they can't afford to sack him.

I was thinking that as well, as I’d have thought it might have happened by now, but come 2.15pm Saturday might be a different story, then again it won’t be a different story they’ll have been beaten again hopefully

Is Giggsy doing time for beating up women ? If not he would be the ideal fit , recall Greenwood from his loan make Antony captain , job done.
Give it Giggsy until the end of the season :)
The re-trial was eventually dropped as CPS decided unlikely to get a conviction

The only thing our supporters are shit at these days is saving their shite managers.
We must try harder.

Given that there are no "big name" managers out there, it really wouldn't surprise me to see McLaren take over as "Interim Manager" in the hope that either he pulls a few results out of the bag and they can appoint him full-time or a "big name" becomes available in the summer. One thing we know for certain, they won't have s back-up plan ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.