How long will Ten Hag last at United?

You could tell last night whenever the camera panned to him he was just staring into space thinking what’s the point in barking orders at this lot no fuckers listening

Exactly there's no accountability for the top level modern day footballer now. Sancho will get paid whether he's sitting on the bench, in the stands or at home. He might miss out on a few bonuses but if you're on £250,000 a week who gives a fuck? Others will go onto the pitch and go through the motions. Same for them, they don't give a fuck. Carry on that way and the manager will go, it's inevitable. They then either like the new manager and improve or don't. Some club will gamble on them and put a bid in hoping they can get better out of them. Wankers.

Thought I read somewhere today that it'll cost 15m to sack him and his staff. But if they don't sack him, and miss out on the CL gravy train next season, how much would that cost them?
Because there is no guarantee a new manager will do better!

It's the players that are shit, I wouldn't take a single one for our squad never mind the bench.

I accept he had input in signing the frauds (far more worthy of investigation than the bollocks they are slinging at us, Anthony ffs) but a new manager is stuck with them.

Who the fuck can get a tune out of that fucking bunch of misfits.
They actually look like the X Factor applicants who didn't make the cut, Scruffy gits!

It seems that Rags look at

A, are you a ****
B, do you have tasteless tattoos
C, if you are Mysoginistic that's a bonus

When signing a player!

Footballing ability, temperament, decent human being! Are not a factor.

More Cunts than the Kop in that Rag squad, they are fooked!

Last edited:
Thought I read somewhere today that it'll cost 15m to sack him and his staff. But if they don't sack him, and miss out on the CL gravy train next season, how much would that cost them?
Not sure if anybody including Pep could get that lot together and secure top 4 this season.

They're eight points off the present top four at the moment who are Spurs, ourselves, Arsenal and Liverpool. It would need a big upturn in form and for all of us to have a dip. Not impossible but unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.