How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

When we play Real, is that a a European derby?

I’ve heard of the Manchester derby, Merseyside derby, North London derby, West London derby & plenty others. I’ve never heard of a North West derby

Not being touchy mate, just pointing out some nonsense :)
Each to there own lol, I couldnt care less tbh. Just not sure why people like to get it across that some may class it as a derby, It's just a matter of personal opinion I think.

Last edited:
I liked Peter Reid on the subject.
Interviewer: “Peter you have played in the Mersey derby and the Tyne-Weir derby, which was the most fierce?”
Reid: “The Manchester derby.”

Probably true.

I can't speak for all Everton fans, but two of my mates are Everton fans, and I used to go out with a scouse lass (yeah I know) and all her family here Everton through and through and none them anywhere near the dislike for Liverpool that I expected they would have. Could just be the ones I met but there didn't seem to be the needle ive seen between city fans and rags.

Probably true.

I can't speak for all Everton fans, but two of my mates are Everton fans, and I used to go out with a scouse lass (yeah I know) and all her family here Everton through and through and none them anywhere near the dislike for Liverpool that I expected they would have. Could just be the ones I met but there didn't seem to be the needle ive seen between city fans and rags.
Worked in Bootle for 6 years in the 80's when both teams were successful. Plenty of banter between the two but most supporters seemed to be Scouse first. Since then Everton have mainly struggled especially against Liverpool and the Reds have continually taken the piss. Whenever I chat to Evertonians now they have a very different opinion of Liverpool. More like we are with utd. Having said that if you scratch the surface a little they really don't like us either. Apart from when we're stopping Liverpool win stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.