How long will Ten Hag last at United?

In the words of Jadon Sancho I wonder how long before Ten Bob becomes the latest yoonited scapegoat and us forced to take the walk of shame.
They are a laughing stock of a Club.

In the words of Jadon Sancho I wonder how long before Ten Bob becomes the latest yoonited scapegoat and us forced to take the walk of shame.
They are a laughing stock of a Club.
They are, are they’re being ripped apart over here. It’s a daily autopsy into all things bad about how they are run. And of course gems like this.IMG_2169.jpeg

I am of the view that it doesn't matter who takes over from ten-bob, there is someone else pulling the strings at that pitiful excuse for a club. I'm sure of it.

The managers that have come and gone since Kim-jong **** retired, and the frightening amount of money that has been spent tells me there is a lot more going on at that festering pit of putrid mucus than the majority of us know.

Money is not to blame, because in all fairness they have had some decent players going through that revolving door of theirs since the liver-crippling despot left. Players who could have at least added something positive to the team.
But if Moyes, looney-Louie, and even Maureen failed, the rot obviously goes a lot deeper than at first appears.

Something about the entire set-up at that vile club, from the boardroom down, is wrong - very very wrong.

The funny thing is if they sack tent peg no new manager is going to want the crappy players he has signed and getting rid of them will screw their finances even more.

The funny thing is if they sack tent peg no new manager is going to want the crappy players he has signed and getting rid of them will screw their finances even more.
If ten hag is gone by January… they’ll have trouble getting anyone in, as they are pretty much out of cash, so the new manager will have to work with what they have already. Their £300m credit line , will be gone/used by the end of December at its current burn rate iirc. They are hemmoraging money.
So without any injections of cash (and a 25% sale of shares to Ineos does nothing for cash , just the glazers pockets), they will probably need to sell in January, let alone try and get some plastering over the cracks loan players in.

And… again if iirc, a lot of the general debt is due for repayment in 2025, paying that off is not going to happen, so it will need re-financing , and interest rates are far higher than they were when that debt was last refinanced, so even more debt, bigger monthly interest payments off the bottom line… They are screwed so much.

Last edited:
They'd need to bring in a ruthless genius.
Its got to the stage with me that I am hoping they beat the arsenal's, spurs , liverpools etc. as that benefits us over the course of a season.
I think if Pep crossed the border and took up the management role, they would still see no improvement.
Are you sure???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.