How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I am thinking perhaps Rooney to be their Howard Kendall… comes in few games later Everton come knocking after their well documented legal strife is concluded looking for their saviour. But then I laughed sooo much I woke myself up and needed a piss. I think it’s a go-er if Ten Fags gets the Spanish archer.

Neville Giggsy and Keane all on the coaching staff ….putting the dream team together!!!!

We're all missing the big name who they'd all worship......step forward the collar up Uber arrogant twat cantona.....and just in time for them to sing that shit Christmas song about the **** a partnership made in hell.

Now that would be fun.

Never a penalty, if that isn't given they win the game, changed everything and went from total control to a goal down
Two of the commentators on the TV feed I was watching disagree with you - "Definite penalty when you watch it in slow motion" - was their comments and it wasn't any City commentators who said it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.