How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I reckon he's gone at the end of the season.
Never it's not the Utd way to sack managers not in their DNA, especially when this guy has a plan I feel he could finally turn a corner with them, far to early for any talk of removing him until he's had 5 or 6 full seasons with Scarecrow Jim's money to waste oops did I say waste I mean build a world beating team once more.

Never it's not the Utd way to sack managers not in their DNA, especially when this guy has a plan I feel he could finally turn a corner with them, far to early for any talk of removing him until he's had 5 or 6 full seasons with Scarecrow Jim's money to waste oops did I say waste I mean build a world beating team once more.
And it’s not ten Bob's fault that he doesn’t have any money to waste, err, I mean spend, despite him having the temerity to bring in shite like Antony , Mount, Oh no-na, the midget, etc.

And it’s not ten Bob's fault that he doesn’t have any money to waste, err, I mean spend, despite him having the temerity to bring in shite like Antony , Mount, Oh no-na, the midget, etc.
All top buys just need to be given time to bond with existing superstars like Maguire, Lindelof, Eriksen not to mention Mctominay you can't expect him to get them up to that standard over night he's not a miracle worker . Give the man time it will all come good.

Once again the biased media try to perpetuate the myth that the rags have always played good football. If they have I must have missed it.
They have played hoofball from as far back as I can remember, and now and again a slight variation when they have played Twitcher's favourite - fast wingers and lanky forwards.
I remember Alex Stepney bouncing the ball a few times and then just walloping it up the other end, game in game out. But to hear the sickening sycophants at Sly and the rest you'd have thought the vermin had been playing Pep's style since Satan himself formed the club.

The rags have always been a monstrously repugnant club: plastic followers from the far east, spineless journalists kow-towing to their every whim, owners who poisoned school kids, and pampered, overpaid mediocre mercenaries pedalling the myth that they are' fantastic players' in order to shift some replica shirts.

One day someone will do a little digging, discover the whole seedy truth about the vermin and blow their cosy little fairy tale to pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.