How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Once again the biased media try to perpetuate the myth that the rags have always played good football. If they have I must have missed it.
They have played hoofball from as far back as I can remember, and now and again a slight variation when they have played Twitcher's favourite - fast wingers and lanky forwards.
I remember Alex Stepney bouncing the ball a few times and then just walloping it up the other end, game in game out. But to hear the sickening sycophants at Sly and the rest you'd have thought the vermin had been playing Pep's style since Satan himself formed the club.

The rags have always been a monstrously repugnant club: plastic followers from the far east, spineless journalists kow-towing to their every whim, owners who poisoned school kids, and pampered, overpaid mediocre mercenaries pedalling the myth that they are' fantastic players' in order to shift some replica shirts.

One day someone will do a little digging, discover the whole seedy truth about the vermin and blow their cosy little fairy tale to pieces.
Am I to take it that you disapprove?
Just askin' like.

Small steps
They won the first half against the world champions.
In the second half there experienced CB had to go off injured.
Their keeper obviously had to carry on playing after having a career threatening injury.
Ten Bobb is the right man for the job
He knows the plan. CTID
Their keeper practically cheated death.

Small steps
They won the first half against the world champions.
In the second half there experienced CB had to go off injured.
Their keeper obviously had to carry on playing after having a career threatening injury.
Ten Bobb is the right man for the job
He knows the plan. CTID
Imagine being a United fan and witnessing United win everything in the 90s and 2000s and then suddenly finding yourself arguing that you might have been able to rob yourself to a result against little old Citeh if you didn't lose a 68 year old Johnny fucking Evans to injury.

In a game where you didn't have an attempt on goal after the eight minute nonetheless.

Every single United player on the pitch sunday went to bed wishing they played for us but not a single one of them would get anywhere close. Levels

As soon as it’s mathematically impossible for United to get a CL place, he’s gone. It’s always in their contracts at United and reduces the payout. Happened with Ole and the drunk uncle.

I think he will be gone when the international break is here. That’s if they can get anyone.

As soon as it’s mathematically impossible for United to get a CL place, he’s gone. It’s always in their contracts at United and reduces the payout. Happened with Ole and the drunk uncle.
Same with Moyes. They binned him off immediately (I'm pretty sure it was the very next day) after it was mathematically impossible to make the top four as you say.

Unfortunately he won't be there forever. We'll have to endure them getting a top 4 finish under a new manager and then gradually sliding back to 6th/7th for a couple of seasons and then starting the process all over again.

Picture evidence please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.