How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Nah, I reckon that as soon as he gets in the car to go home at night he puts a bit of Motown on and pisses himself laughing at what a bunch of mugs they are and what a lucky little boy he is. Then in the morning in the car park he practices his serious "I am a deluded nutter who will fight to the end" face before he goes into the office.
Sounds great, how I hope you’re right.

No goals from open play can be a bit of a worry, but it's nice when you get SO many penalties that you can, just, share them around!
Those Everton defenders in particular did us proud today as Ten Bob might have come under a bit of pressure without their help, and it's just great that, after a couple of defeats, they seem to have turned a corner. Should keep the bald genius in place till Easter, hopefully - at least.
Happy days!

No goals from open play can be a bit of a worry, but it's nice when you get SO many penalties that you can, just, share them around!
Those Everton defenders in particular did us proud today as Ten Bob might have come under a bit of pressure without their help, and it's just great that, after a couple of defeats, they seem to have turned a corner. Should keep the bald genius in place till Easter, hopefully - at least.
Happy days!
His head resembles an easter egg.
So they have an Easter island head and an easter egg head!

Big day for the campaign today. Let’s hope we can get back on track after recent setbacks.

It’s certainly a great platform for ETH to show why he deserves to serve up another year of middling, never ending mediocrity, where the bastards are never more than a couple of games from outright disaster, but also an improbable upturn away from salvaging the absolute bare minimum that would be required to keep him in a job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.