How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I watched the game last night (I know I’m going to hell) and made a few observations about Ten Bob. He doesn’t do any coaching during the game. The only time he leaves his seat is to look at the playback of the goal they’ve just conceded. Every substitution he made last night was like for like. Take off a forward bring on a forward etc. His team were getting dismantled and he has no clue how to change things. They either don’t have a plan or a system or the players have such little respect for him they completely ignore his instructions.
He may be the worst in a long line of shit Rag managers. Even that shit stain of a Club must recognise that. Maybe they are so skint they can’t afford to sack him:

He did go on to say this though, and I have to say, I agree with him

"Our objective is very clear - we want to take Manchester United back to where it should be, and it’s not there yet, obviously - that’s very clear"

5 or more places worse off than now at the end of the season and they will be where they should be-- relegated

Alternatively a more objective observation would be " that they are exactly where they deserve to be in the table, and a continuation of this form should make any entitlement argument a serious mis-judgement of fact and their futue potential ".

Alternatively a more objective observation would be " that they are exactly where they deserve to be in the table, and a continuation of this form should make any entitlement argument a serious mis-judgement of fact and their futue potential ".

So often over-hyped and over-rated by our shite media looking incredibly even more stupid

I watched the game last night (I know I’m going to hell) and made a few observations about Ten Bob. He doesn’t do any coaching during the game. The only time he leaves his seat is to look at the playback of the goal they’ve just conceded. Every substitution he made last night was like for like. Take off a forward bring on a forward etc. His team were getting dismantled and he has no clue how to change things. They either don’t have a plan or a system or the players have such little respect for him they completely ignore his instructions.
He may be the worst in a long line of shit Rag managers. Even that shit stain of a Club must recognise that. Maybe they are so skint they can’t afford to sack him:
They gave him a new contract.

They are SCREWED, and it is delicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.