How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I watched the game last night (I know I’m going to hell) and made a few observations about Ten Bob. He doesn’t do any coaching during the game. The only time he leaves his seat is to look at the playback of the goal they’ve just conceded. Every substitution he made last night was like for like. Take off a forward bring on a forward etc. His team were getting dismantled and he has no clue how to change things. They either don’t have a plan or a system or the players have such little respect for him they completely ignore his instructions.
He may be the worst in a long line of shit Rag managers. Even that shit stain of a Club must recognise that. Maybe they are so skint they can’t afford to sack him:
He's got a really good stare and shake of the head when needed.

Manchester United co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe says the future of under-pressure manager Erik ten Hag is "not my call".

Asked if he still had faith in former Ajax boss Ten Hag, Ratcliffe told BBC Sport: "I don’t want to answer that question."

"Our objective is very clear - we want to take Manchester United back to where it should be, and it's not there yet, obviously - that's very clear."

Scruffy Jim was brought in to negotiate a free stadium not deal with trivial things like the team, I like how he refers to the rags as "it" and not "we".

Lovely stuff :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.