How (long) will Ten Hag last at United?

I think they will get a draw today, villa expended so much energy to get that win against bayern that their will be a noticeable drop off today, combine that with the injuries they have and i think the rags will eek out a draw and he will be safe for another couple of weeks.
Check out the brains on Brad, you clever motherfucker!

Makes no sense to get rid of him. Would cost them a fortune to do it and who comes in to replace him that's going to do any better? They're stuck with him for the season at least. sacking him anytime soon would actually show us their new "let's copy city" hierarchy are just as incompetent as the ones before them.

Can somebody explain why the save Ten Bob thread as gone. I can't seem to find it
Just realised that this is the save Ten Bob thread I am searching for.
Since the thread name changes nobody is praising Ten Bob trying to save him.
Is this PC culture gone into overtime not wanting to upset anyone or am I missing something?

Makes no sense to get rid of him. Would cost them a fortune to do it and who comes in to replace him that's going to do any better? They're stuck with him for the season at least. sacking him anytime soon would actually show us their new "let's copy city" hierarchy are just as incompetent as the ones before them.
I commend Agent Ten Hag for the long-game strategy he's followed here (with air cover from 007mar) ; spend as much of the budget as possible on totally crap players.
That way replacing him will mean replacing aforementioned crap players at huge cost - because no incoming manager will want to train them - in addition to paying out his own contract . The "club" can't remotely afford this, so he's very effectively reinforced his own position.

So dis voz de plan he's been talking about - and sticking too.

Very sophisticated.

I commend Agent Ten Hag for the long-game strategy he's followed here (with air cover from 007mar) ; spend as much of the budget as possible on totally crap players.
That way replacing him will mean replacing aforementioned crap players at huge cost - because no incoming manager will want to train them - in addition to paying out his own contract . The "club" can't remotely afford this, so he's very effectively reinforced his own position.

So dis voz de plan he's been talking about - and sticking too.

Very sophisticated.
A fine point well made. If united were to stick all signings made under him up for sale in jan/next summer how much of the £6-700 million spent would they recoup? Cannot see them getting anywhere close to half, a third? Nah. would they even get a quarter? Casemiro is literally worthless at this point, Antony is worth as much as a pre-match entertainer is worth, Mason mount is barely worth a fiver, they paid £60m for a kid who nobody else valued more than £20-30m, there's nobody worth close to what they paid.

A fine point well made. If united were to stick all signings made under him up for sale in jan/next summer how much of the £6-700 million spent would they recoup? Cannot see them getting anywhere close to half, a third? Nah. would they even get a quarter? Casemiro is literally worthless at this point, Antony is worth as much as a pre-match entertainer is worth, Mason mount is barely worth a fiver, they paid £60m for a kid who nobody else valued more than £20-30m, there's nobody worth close to what they paid.
It’s like playing a game of Monopoly when you’re losing badly, and when the only way back into the game is by bidding over the odds for the low-yield end-of-the row properties: Casimeiro is Old Kent Road, Hojlund is Pall Mall, Mason Mount the Strand, and Antony a wildly-over-the-odds Bond Street when you haven’t got any of the others in the set. It might work; in the sense that flipping a coin and betting that it lands not on heads, nor on tails, but on its side, might - mathematically - work. The more you do it, the more you lose, and the worse your speculations become.

They’ll literally risk going bankrupt, rather than cutting their coat to their cloth like most clubs and trying to balance the books.

‘Smarvellous.

Listening on 5 live they were saying who would actually want the job? Yes it’s Man United but they’ve been largely irrelevant for 10 years now, anyone coming in is going to want to completely change that squad, that’s not cheap and unless it’s a big name coach, players will not want to go unless they offer stupid money. Either way they are fucked for years, they are basically a mid table team pretty much what they were before whiskey nose came and it took him over 4 years to do something. Long may their decline continue.
This Manchesh Nited we are talking about here. I mean, Man U

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.