How (long) will Ten Hag last at United?

Makes no sense to get rid of him. Would cost them a fortune to do it and who comes in to replace him that's going to do any better? They're stuck with him for the season at least. sacking him anytime soon would actually show us their new "let's copy city" hierarchy are just as incompetent as the ones before them.
...and a number of overpriced crap players.
They can bring in Nagelsman, Tuchel, Waistcoat . . . anyone.
Any coach - Pep, Cloughie or peak Mal included - would struggle to make top 6 with that squad .
I watched the Rags/Spurs game a couple of days ago - couldn't beleive what a slob Zirkzee looks. As I said earlier , Agent Ten Hag has produced some superb work.

Just realised that this is the save Ten Bob thread I am searching for.
Since the thread name changes nobody is praising Ten Bob trying to save him.
Is this PC culture gone into overtime not wanting to upset anyone or am I missing something?
That's 2 of us who've asked the same question but all seems quiet from the Mods. Very mysterious. Anyone alive out there ??

...and a number of overpriced crap players.
They can bring in Nagelsman, Tuchel, Waistcoat . . . anyone.
Any coach - Pep, Cloughie or peak Mal included - would struggle to make top 6 with that squad .
I watched the Rags/Spurs game a couple of days ago - couldn't beleive what a slob Zirkzee looks. As I said earlier , Agent Ten Hag has produced some superb work.
18 m compensation apparently if he's sacked

Moyes is on board :-

Former Manchester United manager David Moyes believes Erik ten Hag has done a "brilliant" job so far for the Red Devils.

"I think he showed brilliant resilience in the situation he's in. I think he should be credited for how well he's conducted himself," said Moyes at a Legends of Football event.

"He's as far as I know, I don't see him ducking any questions or any media interviews with you people put forward to him so I think you have to give him great credit for that.

"But it's a job which is going to attract immense pressure, immense people talking. So I have to say, I think he's doing a brilliant job."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.