How long will Ten Hag last at United?

He'll last as long as the last 'un if they don't get into top four. I fancy the Rag meedya will be telling the rest of us that he needs time! Although aren't UEFA fiddling and diddling the access to CL footy as long as yer've been in their competitions when Noah built his ark?

I don’t know what dilligaf is but I’ll vote for it because it sounds disrespectful.
Now it's up been added as a choice I think it's the only sensible answer. The thing that terrifies them the most is the thought of their increasing irrelevance.

Expect a lot of change in personnel next season, the new players and manager will certainly give them a lift, but it won't be enough to challenge the Top 3 for another 3 years, that's when I think it will be curtains for him.
rebuilding United will be a long and complex project…. They have a group of players who they have overpaid for, who typically under perform and who are overpaid in terms of salary. Shifting some of them will be very difficult, the bigger clubs won’t want them? United will want to recoup some of the fees they’ve paid and there won’t be many takers, and smaller clubs simply won’t be able to offer the wages required - so I can see a few players running down contracts or being paid to play for someone else. A good case in point - look at Rashford…. I’m sure there’s clubs who’d take him but no one will pay him £350k per week - so he sits tight or United pay half his wages for the remainder of his contract… so do United let him walk (on a free) next summer or do they activate the additional year in his contract - it’s a lose lose scenario.

Ten Hag gets the guided tour of the rags trophy room.

5qnx.gif

The infamous Kaveh, Van De Beek, video. ;-)

The Kaveh(I had an insight into what was going on behind the scenes at United, did I f*ck, I’m a bullsh*tter) Ten Hagg, video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.