How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I for one am very worried. In the 4 seasons he has been in charge it looks like he could win the league three times. Truly world class. In 2010-16 their last long term manager only managed to win it 4 times out of 5. Oh, actually scratch that.
In Europe though since he took over they have won the, sorry got to the final, sorry, Actually scratch that
Ever since rumours he was taking over the press have told us how good he is. They never said Ralf was the Godfather of football, they never said Mourinho would be the anti-Christ to Pep and had the better of him and would ruin him, they never said Moyes was the perfect match to take over Fergie's wonder-team, and they never said LVG was a success everywhere they went. This is the first time they have truly said the messiah is coming. Actually scratch that

He looks like Pep though. We are in trouble

I for one am very worried. In the 4 seasons he has been in charge it looks like he could win the league three times. Truly world class. In 2010-16 their last long term manager only managed to win it 4 times out of 5. Oh, actually scratch that.
In Europe though since he took over they have won the, sorry got to the final, sorry, Actually scratch that
Ever since rumours he was taking over the press have told us how good he is. They never said Ralf was the Godfather of football, they never said Mourinho would be the anti-Christ to Pep and had the better of him and would ruin him, they never said Moyes was the perfect match to take over Fergie's wonder-team, and they never said LVG was a success everywhere they went. This is the first time they have truly said the messiah is coming. Actually scratch that

He looks like Pep though. We are in trouble
Ha ha ha ha lovely.

Lots of smoke blowing about him just like the current lad. No doubt it's the right step but to me he's more akin to Emery. Looks good in Europe in glimpes but will get swamped in a competitive league like the pl.

He'll last as long as the last 'un if they don't get into top four. I fancy the Rag meedya will be telling the rest of us that he needs time! Although aren't UEFA fiddling and diddling the access to CL footy as long as yer've been in their competitions when Noah built his ark?
Yes they are so with the sounds of it the rags don’t need to worry where they’ll finish In upcoming seasons they’ll be getting champs league money anyway!

Can we have some new headline ideas.

The current one is tame.

Ten Hag - The New Bald fraud

D06-E3510-D87-E-4-DA0-A520-D2-A1-BB711812.jpg

One aspect the media seem to roll with now and again is the notion that 'the whole world . . . .", "the whole nation . . . . . . .". "everyone . . . . ." would want to know or be enlightened with whatever the piece of news is that they are about to reveal. Tonight on local ITV (sport spot only included two of our goals!) they proclaim that everyone will want to know if the Dutch Toe Rag will do it at The Swamp. No, my dear Lucy, most of us couldn't give a flying fuck whilst spinning down the spirals at The Etihad.

I was just listening to radio Manchester and someone was bigging up Ten Haag as being “like Klopp and Guardiola”

What is it in his record that makes people make these statements. He is no better qualified and has no better history than Mourinho or Van Gall and how did they work out for the Rags.

Unless he is given appropriate time to rebuild (2 or 3 seasons) I suspect we can look forward to same levels of mediocrity from them that we have enjoyed the last few years - then he’ll get fired and the next best thing will be hired to “turn them around” - again.

Shambles of a Club.

I was just listening to radio Manchester and someone was bigging up Ten Haag as being “like Klopp and Guardiola”

What is it in his record that makes people make these statements. He is no better qualified and has no better history than Mourinho or Van Gall and how did they work out for the Rags.

Unless he is given appropriate time to rebuild (2 or 3 seasons) I suspect we can look forward to same levels of mediocrity from them that we have enjoyed the last few years - then he’ll get fired and the next best thing will be hired to “turn them around” - again.

Shambles of a Club.
If he's bald and has amazing teeth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.