How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Apparently Potter getting binned at Chelsea will see him sail through an interview at the Swamp

Apparently Potter getting binned at Chelsea will see him sail through an interview at the Swamp
Weird that. In between recovering from fits of laughter, I was wondering who rock up there. Potter immediately sprang to mind.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. They’ve tried the big names, the sentiment and now this would be like starting from scratch.

Weird that. In between recovering from fits of laughter, I was wondering who rock up there. Potter immediately sprang to mind.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. They’ve tried the big names, the sentiment and now this would be like starting from scratch.
His football is too possession based, they want their teams to play like fergie,s teams.:)

Quote from the caf: He’s the right man, but he needs to go back to basics.

Never mind going back to basics, he needs to go back to Ajax, I'd say.

I'd love to see what back to basics is because they don't seem to even have any plan or style of play. They already look as basic as it gets.

I'd love to see what back to basics is because they don't seem to even have any plan or style of play. They already look as basic as it gets.

Every goal the score is a long hoof into a channel or teams struggling running back to goal. When they come up against teams that sit in disciplined banks of two like Palace did on Saturday they couldn’t create anything.

Can’t wait for the derby. Another full on humiliation of theirs in their own back yard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.