How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Weird that. In between recovering from fits of laughter, I was wondering who rock up there. Potter immediately sprang to mind.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. They’ve tried the big names, the sentiment and now this would be like starting from scratch.
Well he has got the letter P in his name so obvious connections to Pep.
This could be the decisive factor

Ten Hag is not a poor manager. It's just that he has some shitty tools to work with!

He's looking it at the moment.

Like many people say, they don't even seem to understand what they're meant to be doing on the pitch, there's no coherence in terms of a style or system.

In my opinion, thats on the manager. There's teams with lesser individual players than United that but seem to understand what is required when they step on the pitch because they have been coached and instructed.

Look at the difference as soon as Emery took over from Gerrard at Villa with the exact same players. That's the difference between a proper manager and one out of their depth, because it was proven it wasn't the players.

Ten Hag is looking like he's out of his depth. His squad may not be great but that's on him too, he's the one who clearly vouched for players like Antony and convinced the club he's worth 90 million. So you have to question his judgement on that too.

Would love Southgate to take over when Ten Bob gets the sack

And repeat his middlesbrough days. Took over when they were a pretty decent team, had qualified for Europe 2 years in a row and had just been UEFA cup finalists. He took over and made them worse and worse and got them relegated.

They've never really recovered since.

If only he could repeat that with the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.