How long will Ten Hag last at United?

One aspect the media seem to roll with now and again is the notion that 'the whole world . . . .", "the whole nation . . . . . . .". "everyone . . . . ." would want to know or be enlightened with whatever the piece of news is that they are about to reveal. Tonight on local ITV (sport spot only included two of our goals!) they proclaim that everyone will want to know if the Dutch Toe Rag will do it at The Swamp. No, my dear Lucy, most of us couldn't give a flying fuck whilst spinning down the spirals at The Etihad.
Now now, be nice to Lucy. She's only doing her bosses' bidding.

Was at my lad's house before and put SSN on. 'Kinell the fawning for Tent Peg is off the scale. Don't know how Mike Wedderburn kept a straight face.

Irwin has them winning everything next season. Might have a chance in the conference cup thingy I suppose.

He will need time but won’t be given it

the knives will be out after 6 months if he’s not in the top four or has struggled in the bigger games

they need a major clear out and without CL football next year they will have a £50-£100m hole in their budget so will probably be looking at mid to lower tier players

Will the club hold their nerve if they finish around 6th, which is where I think they’ll be

I don’t think they will

Law of averages says they're bound to find a manager who can make them competitive sooner or later. They'll probably win their first 4 games next season (Everton, Leeds, Bournemouth, Villa) and everyone will proclaim him as a genius. Then the wheels will come off again.

Is part of his master plan to develop youth just raiding the current Ajax team for three cherry picked stars, then adding experience with 2 or 3 big name signings, while getting rid of 2 or 3 big, lazy earners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.