How long will Ten Hag last at United?

No. Please no. The new manager honeymoon bounce of interim manager Steve Bruce will see us defeated.
I'd prefer a sound thrashing followed by the sack.
Wouldn’t we all?
E5mIOH7XIAEih7k.jpg

Anyone else hope they get a result at the weekend? Genuinely worried they keep losing, sack Ten Haag and get De Zerbi in.

Anyone else hope they get a result at the weekend? Genuinely worried they keep losing, sack Ten Haag and get De Zerbi in.
If the manager was the problem I would be concerned, but it's not the whole club is structurally rotten, whoever they get they will fail it's been proven

I think we can relax for a bit. No chance they get rid anytime soon. Back end of the season at the earliest if it continues to be as bad as it currently is. He's not a shit manager but he's vastly overrated. He hasn't made anybody better and that should have been a piss easy thing to achieve with those players being under the bus driver for a few years. An elite manager improves that squad easily and substantially.

He's looking it at the moment.

Like many people say, they don't even seem to understand what they're meant to be doing on the pitch, there's no coherence in terms of a style or system.

In my opinion, thats on the manager. There's teams with lesser individual players than United that but seem to understand what is required when they step on the pitch because they have been coached and instructed.

Look at the difference as soon as Emery took over from Gerrard at Villa with the exact same players. That's the difference between a proper manager and one out of their depth, because it was proven it wasn't the players.

Ten Hag is looking like he's out of his depth. His squad may not be great but that's on him too, he's the one who clearly vouched for players like Antony and convinced the club he's worth 90 million. So you have to question his judgement on that too.
Yer can drag a dead nag to water but there ain't much chance the poor horse is gonna get a gulp!

There isn’t a lot of reason to believe De Zerbi would succeed there. Brighton put a sound infrastructure around a coach that helps them succeed. De Zerbi wasn’t a world beater on the continent

De Zerbi won't go there, it'll be a huge block on his managerial career, he'll stagnate there. These players at utd don't want to work or run, he wants and gets his players to work or run, this bunch at utd think they can just put their kit on and that's job done.

Looks like they've downed tools on another manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.