How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I think Ten Haag's a very good manager and everything he's done so far has been the correct decision.

However, the rot of "Fergie's Legacy" is right into the foundations of the club. The coaches are unable to improve a SINGLE player at the club - Onana, Maguire, Martial, Fred, Varane, Lindelof, Sancho, Antony have all gone backwards since they've been there. The stadium is crumbling, the board isn't going anywhere and worse than anything their rivals are steaming ahead. City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle and even Brighton have much brighter futures than they do.

I have a feeling that the players have lost faith in him, or something has happened at the board level and he won't see the season out.
A very good manager.
Don't make me laugh

A very good manager.
Don't make me laugh
I stand by it, the club is the problem and I am sure Mourinho, Van Gaal, Moyes and Ten Haag would agree. They have all won trophies elsewhere and done well. I honestly don't even think Pep could do much there, the club is rotten top to toe.

Ten Hag might get shoved this season but he will go to another club and win trophies. He isn't the problem.

I stand by it, the club is the problem and I am sure Mourinho, Van Gaal, Moyes and Ten Haag would agree. They have all won trophies elsewhere and done well. I honestly don't even think Pep could do much there, the club is rotten top to toe.

Ten Hag might get shoved this season but he will go to another club and win trophies. He isn't the problem.
The keeper was his choice that aint the clubs fault

They have all won trophies at the rags too, the problem is the fans who want to be the best NOW not in 2 years but NOW.

After all they are constantly told they are supporting the biggest and the best football team in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.