How long will Ten Hag last at United?

The keeper was his choice that aint the clubs fault
Again, I think he is a good keeper - he looks like the kind of keeper we would look at if Ederson left. You don't play for Ajax and Inter if you're no good. He has done well for both clubs.

Again, he isn't the first or last player who has gone there and lost all form and confidence - Maguire, Lindelof, Fred, Shaw, Martial, Antony, Pogba, Sancho etc are not bad players but they've all looked dreadful at times and not shown anything like the form which they showed at other clubs.

Again, I think he is a good keeper - he looks like the kind of keeper we would look at if Ederson left. You don't play for Ajax and Inter if you're no good. He has done well for both clubs.

Again, he isn't the first or last player who has gone there and lost all form and confidence - Maguire, Lindelof, Fred, Shaw, Martial, Antony, Pogba, Sancho etc are not bad players but they've all looked dreadful at times and not shown anything like the form which they showed at other clubs.
Whatever drugs youre on can i have some?

I stand by it, the club is the problem and I am sure Mourinho, Van Gaal, Moyes and Ten Haag would agree. They have all won trophies elsewhere and done well. I honestly don't even think Pep could do much there, the club is rotten top to toe.

Ten Hag might get shoved this season but he will go to another club and win trophies. He isn't the problem.
If he ended up at City after the scum would anyone be happy no.
He has no style of play.
Can't manage egos.
Can't coach and doesn't improve any player

I stand by it, the club is the problem and I am sure Mourinho, Van Gaal, Moyes and Ten Haag would agree. They have all won trophies elsewhere and done well. I honestly don't even think Pep could do much there, the club is rotten top to toe.

Ten Hag might get shoved this season but he will go to another club and win trophies. He isn't the problem.
He brought in their worst players presently
he has failed to improve the decent but jaded ones already there and with some made them worse.
he scapegoats rather than deals with a bad result.

He has no apparent plan A, B or C jist relies on fernandes amd rashford to do something

He's a poor manager on record of transfers and tactics, it is easy to blame players but he has 7 players he bought on the field at present and 4 of the rest have never been an issus attitude wise.

So what’s the consensus - if they lose today is he getting sacked in this international window (or the one in November)?

Whatever drugs youre on can i have some?
So a keeper who has played for Ajax in the Champions League semi final and for Inter Milan in the Champions League final is a BAD keeper?

Look, I am delighted united are struggling but Onana has a good record until he joins them. I guarantee if he was playing for us, he would be superb.

They probably got him just because he's ok in passing, and they figured we had Alisson and you had Ederson, so they probably figured "any goalkeeper that passes is good, yea! Hi Five!" -- but of course forgot to check the rest of his goalkeeping attributes.

He's not the worst goalkeeper on earth, but he's not elite, and is clearly a step below what top teams in Europe have got right now.

So a keeper who has played for Ajax in the Champions League semi final and for Inter Milan in the Champions League final is a BAD keeper?

Look, I am delighted united are struggling but Onana has a good record until he joins them. I guarantee if he was playing for us, he would be superb.
No he was prone to mistakes at ajax, the ultra defensive style and protection he was offered at inter masked alot, not a bad keeper but would not be good for us at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.