How Long.

Clubber said:
Can someone give me a taster of his tweets, as i can't do 'Social Networking' at work.

s
19h James Les James Les ‏ @JamesLesMCFC

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@bosscielny Fucking black wankers are so annoying.. I guess its just niggers these days.. Like that **** of yours ****** Sagna
19h James Les James Les ‏ @JamesLesMCFC

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@FourFourTom He's a fucking black wanker whose always cheating mate.. fucking ****** these days
In reply to FourFourTom
20h James Les James Les ‏ @JamesLesMCFC

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@WheeLer_AFC Shut you up like a dog.. Youre probably a low-life black wanker.. fucking negro
In reply to AFC_Wheeler

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Ashley Young is a typical ******. Fucking black wankers always cheating

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@WheeLer_AFC We bit you one nil at the Etihad and in the carling cup! Id rather be second than third. Our next buy will be your dutch ****

His followers are up over 600 now. Presumably most of these are people joining in to watch his rapid descent to prison.

I assume that's how it works if he previously only had 400. That's probably where most of them came from too.

Rule number 1 of the internet is to never believe what you see. He (or she!) could just be someone with a grudge against City trying to smear the image of the club and us fans. They may not even be racist, just addicted to confrontation and controvery, or maybe they are doing simply because they are bored and they can. Best policy is just to ignore them.

Why are people trying to say he isn't a blue? There are idiots following every football team, it doesn't make us immune from it.

Whether it's some kind of wind up or not, the offence caused is the same, to jail with you, horrible ****.

There's also a weird kind of madness in the posts, "city till I fucking die", "Nyaaaargh! Fuckfuckingfuckfuck!" that sort of mood. Something definitely smells about this.

He uses the term EPL.

EPL stands for English Premier League used by foreigners who followed football about ten years ago.

Everyone in England calls it the Premier League, not the EPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.