How Long.

Damocles said:
He uses the term EPL.

EPL stands for English Premier League used by foreigners who followed football about ten years ago.

Everyone in England calls it the Premier League, not the EPL.

Yep. Probably Canadian/American.

cornholio_1.jpg

Just realised what he reminds me of.

Poor attempt at a wind up imo.

Surprised Twitter haven't removed the account yet.

13yr old kid, mentalist, WUM, rag or possibly all of the above. Either way I genuinely hope the full weight of the law is used to deal with this person.

A boil that needs lancing.

Damocles said:
He uses the term EPL.

EPL stands for English Premier League used by foreigners who followed football about ten years ago.

Everyone in England calls it the Premier League, not the EPL.

Not really bothered where he lives. He's a vile waste of oxygen. Worrying to think that:

A) He exists
B) he's got 400 followers. FFS !!!

Agree with Damocles about the EPL comment.

Don't agree with the 'not a blue' comments though, why wouldn't he be? There was a big guy who use to stand in the Kippax who regularly aimed racist comments to black players. One game he said something to someone, can't think who it was, and a black guy in front of me turned to him and said 'nobhead'. It didn't bother him, he just carried on with his bile each and every game. Before the premier league began that, that's how long ago that was.
Hopefully he got a beating later on in life for using comments like that to the wrong person.

What do you expect? Racism is everywhere. And the internet gives anyone a voice..that is anyone who listens. Simply tune out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.