How many biscuits do you eat per day

She's not behind the door either, she can eat a whole packet of Pink n Whites wafers...don't know if you have them in Scotland....in a day

Our lass get me them. Love 'em. Pissed off last time. There was only 14 in the pack, rather than the 16 (2 extra promo) Pack.

Eat them while you can. It'll only be a matter of time before Jamie fucking Oliver persuades the government to ban them.
Prohibition biscuits lol, shady characters outside games, "ppssssttt, want a ticket for the South Stand, i'v got Custard Creams as well"

Prohibition biscuits lol, shady characters outside games, "ppssssttt, want a ticket for the South Stand, i'v got Custard Creams as well"
To be fair, you'll still be able to buy custard creams, they will just taste like shit because some ****, and by some **** I definitely mean Jamie Oliver, will have ensured that all signs of sweetness have been removed from them.

Yup thats them the daft old bat eats them likeArrowroot biccies, she can also eat bowl after bowl of Greek yogurt covered in honey, i keep expecting her to blow up like Mr Crearsote but she's like a jockys whip

She's obviously in league with Satan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.