How many Blues going to Istanbul without tickets ?

Im doing the same, haven't booked accomodation yet need to over next day or so. Any idea whereabouts in the City blues will be congregating?
Actually I don't know for sure mate but from what I've seen here on the forum it seems that a lot of fans will be staying around Taksim square.

Cheers Pal,
Actually I don't know for sure mate but from what I've seen here on the forum it seems that a lot of fans will be staying around Taksim square.
Cheers pal, im looking around that area, no chance of a txt not on cup scheme but will try as hard as i can, otherwise a decent bar with some fellow blues

Just booked a week in Dalaman. Requested a ticket off the Supporters Club and was intending on flying into Istanbul from Dalaman if I get one.

Step-father has just messaged saying he's going with some ex-pats from Menorca. Thinks he may get a ticket off his brother. Looks like I'll be in Istanbul regardless of having a ticket or not.

Butterflies just thinking about it. C'mon you beautiful blue bastards!

Are we going to have our very own version of the insanely cringy "The Effiel Tower is pretty hip hop" banner? I'd rather lose the fucking game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.