How many Blues going to Istanbul without tickets ?

they’ll be loads available when the dust settles mate
Do you think there‘s a chance of getting them on Cityzen cards at some point or do you mean around the stadium on match day? prices on the online ticket sites are extortionate but may be my last resort.

Do you think there‘s a chance of getting them on Cityzen cards at some point or do you mean around the stadium on match day? prices on the online ticket sites are extortionate but may be my last resort.

If, and it’s a big IF, ticket sales go down to Cityzens, it will be a cluster fuck of an online lottery, with thousands logging in for whatever tickets are left.

I don’t think there’ll be paper tickets from touts at/near the ground.

For Porto I got my ticket while at Heathrow waiting for my flight out on the Thursday ! The scum that sell online are in it for the profit. The last thing they want is an unsold ticket. When their 200 quid ticket is still unsold for 1500 quid, two days before, they drop the price. It only takes one or two to start doing that and prices come tumbling. Still not face value, but I picked up my 200 quid ticket for just over 400. Of course, you’d need to be committed to travel, knowing you may only get a ticket a few days before, or when, you’re flying out.

I’m going come what may and will check multiple websites daily before I get out there. I will have no problem watching from a fanzone if I don’t get lucky, as my loyalty does have a limit, and it doesn’t stretch to a grand for a ticket.

Can’t be relied upon for Istanbul, but what I did find in Porto, was plenty of City & Chelsea fans had a spare from a mate who couldn’t make it at the last minute.

If, and it’s a big IF, ticket sales go down to Cityzens, it will be a cluster fuck of an online lottery, with thousands logging in for whatever tickets are left.

For Porto I got my ticket while at Heathrow waiting for my flight out on the Thursday ! The scum that sell online are in it for the profit. The last thing they want is an unsold ticket. When their 200 quid ticket is still unsold for 1500 quid, two days before, they drop the price. It only takes one or two to start doing that and prices come tumbling. Still not face value, but I picked up my 200 quid ticket for just over 400. Of course, you’d need to be committed to travel, knowing you may only get a ticket a few days before, or when, you’re flying out.

I’m going come what may and will check multiple websites daily before I get out there. I will have no problem watching from a fanzone if I don’t get lucky, as my loyalty does have a limit, and it doesn’t stretch to a grand for a ticket.
Fair play and great having that mindset.

I'm hoping I can shift the nerves of travelling without a ticket and just enjoy the experience - what will be, will be. Enjoy the trip, soak it up as they say.

Fair play and great having that mindset.

I'm hoping I can shift the nerves of travelling without a ticket and just enjoy the experience - what will be, will be. Enjoy the trip, soak it up as they say.

Like Prestwich said everybody is booking at the moment without a ticket as they haven't given out SC's allocations or even gone on sale to season ticket holders yet. Nothing to be nervous about mate.

I'm going to Istanbul regardless as step-father and his mate are heading there from Spain without tickets and I havent seen them since September. Step-dad might get one as his brothers had a season ticket a good while but the other bloke may be struggling.

Should be a fantastic day if you're lucky enough to be in the stadium. Just being in and around other blues in the city centre itself will still be an unbelievable experience.

Can’t be relied upon for Istanbul, but what I did find in Porto, was plenty of City & Chelsea fans had a spare from a mate who couldn’t make it at the last minute.
Do you have a preferred reliable site for these online tickets? I'm loathed to send that much cash to these pirates (need to buy 2 as well) but will probably end up having to do so and for the FA Cup final but that's one of the downsides of living overseas.

I,m traveling to Istanbul without hope of a ticket, to spend some quality bonding time with my son. Had a difficult year medically but see this as a definite chance to share in history making. We are staying in Taksim as I've read that there will be a huge fan-zone in the square.
Traveling on the 13.00 flight direct from Manchester, how many others will be there?
Almost the same here :)
I booked the flights and hotel in Taksim for me and my father. He is fighting the hardest battle for 2 years now. I hope to spend some great time in Istanbul with him even if we don’t get the tickets.

I wish you and your son great time and enjoy Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.