How many countries have you been to?

Surprisingly few given all the traveling I do (or did) for work -- only 19 nations. I have however spent at least one night in 46 of 50 US states (missing Vermont, West Virginia and North & South Dakota). Spain and New Zealand are the two I'd like to go to most; Japan the one I 'd like to return to most (apart from the UK, of course!)

USA
Mexico
Canada
Costa Rica
Panama
Japan
Australia
Israel
UK
Ireland
Portugal
Netherlands
Belgium
Denmark
Germany
France
Switzerland
Italy
Austria

UK
Ireland
Norway
France
Spain
Andorra
Bulgaria
Germany
Holland
Belgium
Switzerland
Italy
Poland
Hungary
Slovakia
Greece
Turkey
Iceland
USA
Canada

Been to Georgia and California. Explored and whored my way through Nice and the isle of Greece. Sailed on the Mediterranean too getting fucked up on champagne

Surprisingly few given all the traveling I do (or did) for work -- only 19 nations. I have however spent at least one night in 46 of 50 US states (missing Vermont, West Virginia and North & South Dakota). Spain and New Zealand are the two I'd like to go to most; Japan the one I 'd like to return to most (apart from the UK, of course!)

USA
Mexico
Canada
Costa Rica
Panama
Japan
Australia
Israel
UK
Ireland
Portugal
Netherlands
Belgium
Denmark
Germany
France
Switzerland
Italy
Austria
When the pandemic is (hopefully) finally under control, you’ll have to come stay in Zaragoza with my family and we can travel with you around Spain, mate!

France
Belgium
Holland (shopped for groceries nearly every weekend for 5 years)
Norway
Denmark
Spain
Switzerland
Germany (lived 5 years)
Austria
Italy
Vatican City
Greece
Turkey
Ukraine
Malta
Morocco
Tunisia
Egypt
Oman
UAE
Maldives
Mauritius
Sri Lanka
Romania
Lichtenstein
Andorra
Portugal

Covid robbed me of the Seychelles earlier this year :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.