How many countries have you been to?

I started this thread and it wasn’t my intention. I’m genuinely interested and enjoying the variety of responses.
hey there, it's a great thread, hope i didn't offend you. if you read it again from an aging sexual prowess angle you'll see it was a joke. A bit dry i guess, cheers.

hey there, it's a great thread, hope i didn't offend you. if you read it again from an aging sexual prowess angle you'll see it was a joke. A bit dry i guess, cheers.

None taken. I’d be concerned if someone misread what this thread was about (self-explanatory with the title) and deliberately came on to be riled with jealousy.

I’ve wanted to go to New York and Iceland for as long as I can remember. Achievable dreams.

I love to travel. It’s changed my life. I’ve been to:

France
America
Spain (three times)
Sweden
Serbia
Georgia
Germany (six times)
Denmark
Ireland
Albania
Hungary
Slovakia
Turkey
Azerbaijan

Anyone beat that?
I m sailing with Carnival, so I basically visited 3/4 of the world. Last year I was with Splendor on the longest Carnival journey ever: Long Beach (La) - Singapore. Can anyone beat this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.