How many games can we realistically afford to lose?

Jumanji

Leagues going to be tight this year, and I'm gutted we had to use one of our get out of jail passes so soon.

I don't think any title winner in recent memory has lost more than SIX games ..... so that has to be the yardstick.

Most have lost less than that .....

black mamba said:
I don't think any title winner in recent memory has lost more than SIX games ..... so that has to be the yardstick.

Most have lost less than that .....
Yup, pretty much.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm --<br /><br />
FromPollockToSilva said:
The average over the last five seasons is 4.8, with no fewer than 4 and no more than 6.
Good stat. Cheers.

I think 85-86 points will do it this season so something like a record of 26-7-4 could do it.

26-7-4
27-5-6
25-10-3

Something like this.

i was thinking if we are to win the league then 4 losses and 1 draw is enough,think that should take us to 95 points,and that imo should win us the league as the past two seasons it has been won on 89 pts and that is surely gonna be broken this year.just hope we can go on a bit of a run now till xmas

Major fuck up so early in the season, what a disappointment.

it may come down to that we must now beat Chelsea and rags home and Away if we continue to drop points to lower calibre teams away from home.

I know it's only second game but gutted with the result

So five seems to be the right answer statistically.

I read somebody on here the other day asking why every game is a Cup Final if you want to win the league and the answer is pretty much there. The Cardiff result is the type that you look back at at the end of the year and lament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.