How many games can we realistically afford to lose?

Italian Manc said:
I'd say about 5. We need a good winning streak now if we want to keep up. A few more performances like yesterday before Christmas and we're competing for champions league qualification. Unfortunately I''ve got a bad feeling this season after seeing yet another lacklustre away performance. If Cardiff try it, so will a whole host of other teams. I hope I'm wrong.

Swapping managers always see's a drop in the points haul (usually), luckily for us Chelsea and Manure also changed. I think 86 points could win it this season.

Imho whoever wins the league this season would need to get at least 90points based on the competition available.

Whatever ratio of wins-draws-loses you could think of 90points should be our aim.

Jumanji said:
Leagues going to be tight this year, and I'm gutted we had to use one of our get out of jail passes so soon.

To win the league we can only LOSE 4 in my opinion ??

MadchesterCity said:
Major fuck up so early in the season, what a disappointment.

it may come down to that we must now beat Chelsea and rags home and Away if we continue to drop points to lower calibre teams away from home.

I know it's only second game but gutted with the result

Both gutted with the performance and the result. .....that coupled with the fact i watched it in a bar in tenerife surrounded by RAGS who had turned into cardiff supporters.................horrible day

Italian Manc said:
I'd say about 5. We need a good winning streak now if we want to keep up. A few more performances like yesterday before Christmas and we're competing for champions league qualification. Unfortunately I''ve got a bad feeling this season after seeing yet another lacklustre away performance. If Cardiff try it, so will a whole host of other teams. I hope I'm wrong.

Pretty much how I see it as well. 6 points from next two games is a must now and with newly promoted & hungry Hull plus a visiti to Stoke it ain't gonna be easy. maybe it should but it won't, especially Stoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.