how many games next season for people

Just renewed my SC as Platinum and have registered for all 3 cup schemes.
I will as per last season watch every game at home and cherry pick the odd away.
I work for myself and to be honest I have no idea how buisness will be next year so the cup scheme entry is a bit of a risk but if we are going to Wembley again I wanna be there...this year both games were priceless. My lad is away to either college or travel next season so I've lost my PIC for the games...Will be weird watching them on me tod. Still I am really looking forward to this season more than any other in many a moon.C'mon you blues.

All homes, league and cups and 5 or 6 aways and hopefully 1 trip to Europe its the cost unfortunately keeps me from attending more. Less spare cash about than i used to have wiv the cost of living going through the roof.

Managed 40 last season home and away. Saw ALL the FA cup games and despite being in the family stand both me and the lads went to all the Europa cup matches.
Might not be able to get to as many this season, was hoping Reading came up as it would be a good away day, might do QPR if it's on a Sunday.

As many as I can get to. I'll be at Uni in Liverpool hopefully so will be travelling back to all the home games and a few aways.

Ive just renewed, Platinum and signed up for all 3 cup schemes for the first time. So hoping Ill get to all home games both League and Cup. Probably wont make all the cup games but will try my best having paid for them. Couple of aways if possible aswell and maybe a decent Euro away depending on who we play.

Made four games each of the last four seasons two at home two away must of cost a £1000 easily each year, travelling from Cork in Ireland by the time you take into account flights, tickets for match at least 1 nights accomodation etc

I will try for 4 again this season not including my home game in july ( Dublin Super Cup) It's getting bloody expensive though !

managed 55 games plus dortmund freindly, missed 4 games when i was in australia watching cricket, ( adelaide test ) but when yaya put the ball in you knows who net and tevez lifted the fa cup it made it worth every single penny, same again next season please.

forty four last season will be less this season though taking into account three champs group games at home plus the league games is twenty two so possibly saying that now but defo no london games next season (only wembley!)

I agree op.

I am cutting down on a huge scale, over the last 7 seasons I have done average of 15 league away games per season, every away cup game apart from Preston away a few years ago and in europe I missed shalke & Kiev.

I follow England aswell and have Euro 2012 to save for (should we get there) so I will be knocking domestic away games on the head apart from Swansea, Norwich & QPR, however if any of them are over £45 (which is ridiculous itself) I won't be going.

The cost of following your club is getting beyond a joke, rich people make millions off our emotional attachment and we get taken for fools.

I don't smoke, have a company car and fuel card, don't subscribe to Sky TV don't over do the drink all to save money for my passion (City & England). I am 29 and single, have no kids and a decent job so my disposable income is probably quite high in comparison to others but it is getting a bit too much for me. I want a deposit for my own gaff, most lenders are after around 20%, 24K!!! The cost of football is way out of proportion, in order to do the lot and have a home etc you need to be earning at least 35k a year. How many of us earn that I wonder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.