how many games next season for people

bainy said:
de niro said:
the carling cup is a big no no, wont fall for that again.
Felt robbed at west brom. Was annoyed that city didnt announce beforehand that they intended playing the reserves! If they intend to do same again, they need to let fans know beforehand.

100% spot on.

3 or 4 games next season, if I'm lucky. Upwards of €250 each time I come over, so it's down to finances. Also, due to getting back home in time for work on mondays mean it has to be saturday games (unless during the christmas break from work).

All home games, a few league aways (blackburn, wigan, everton, liverpool & logo-land) and check out the FA Cup & a CL Game (and see how far we get).

You are right that its very wrong for the club to be rewarding more loyalty points for money - whoever has been to the most amount of games deserves priority on tickets.

Simple!

I don't think there was anything wrong with our ticketing system.

Made it to all except the 3 away trips to Eastern Europe last season but I can't see that happening next time around, the money just won't be there. I'll be committing to all home games via the Cup schemes but I'll most likely sacrifice a few televised away games, especially in London, to help fund a CL away trip.

Went to every game last season and I would take a guess it cost me about 7-8k which is fucking terrible when I think back how much I spent.

I'll probably do every game until I go travelling in January next season

Bossman Blue said:
Level 1 East stand where my season ticket is is the most expensive standard ticket but works out to less than £29 per home game. Standard package in the South stand is less than £24 per home game. Not exactly a kings ransom and then there are the ST cards where you are given no choice of where your seat is and that is down at less than £15 per game. It is more expensive when a family is concerned but when you were a single item and you fancied a pork pie and a cup of tea for yourself it probably cost you a fiver, married with 2 kids your pie and cuppa now costs you 20 quid thats the price of being a family. Its life. Don't go to the games, don't moan when you cannot get tickets to the big matches.

you sir should be ashamed.

Fuckin ashamed.

Plan to do all our competitive fixtures, but have to admit it is getting really tough now, cost, work commitments etc. Fortunately, I did marry the best lass in the world, and hope she can enjoy a couple of good trips to decent places in the CL..............Happy to be blue.........:-)

fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
with the spiralling cost of tickets home and away, and obviously the more expensive champions league what is everyone planning on doing next year.

having been someone who likes to go to every game possible, next season is a real crossroads for me, our season tickets have risen by 240 quid, and away matches are getting crazy, especially in london.

our group have decided to sack the early rounds of the league cup, especially after last season, and away games which are on sky will now by and large be watched at home.

if all our tickets rise in the same fashion next season, then i can see our days of watching city soon coming to an end.

the cost of football for a family is getting beyond control.
Get the value seasoncards - big saving

the value season card doesnt extend to families, there is no junior equivalent, so that rules them out.

also i have accrued an enourmous amount of loyalty points , earning them the hard way, ie pompey away sat evening, middlesbrough boxing day etc, these points have cost literally thousands to accumulate, and yet city in their wisdom are now in a way forgetting the fans efforts of the past and selling points for cash, totally immoral, but if you want to stay in the pecking order you have to pay.

going back to the value season card, good luck to anyone who has got one, but surely if many are paying 300 quid less for a ticket in a seat next door to someone paying 550 surely that 300 pound saving should be spread amongst all fans, it stinks in my opinion that i have to pay another 240 quid as a family for the same seats, yet a single bloke next to me will get his season ticket for the cost of my increase.

if our family are looking at 240 quid increase every year, then you can forget us in the very near future and thats a fact.

But it has always been points for cash - you pay your cash, you get points. I would assume you have a fair few points so just sack off the platinum scheme this year - if others are getting double points would they make much of a dent towards reaching your total if they only caught up a little quicker.

I gave up on the points a long time ago after losing best part of a 1000 of them when i was unable to renew due to ill health. Added to the fact that a like for like seat at COMS cost me an extra £100 that first season (the original one was shit) i voted with my feet and picked the games i wanted to go to.

To this day, never worked out how this is like for like:

- Maine Road, two thirds up the Main Stand level with the 18 yard line
- COMS - 10 rows from the front of the 1st tier about 5 yards behind the goal line getting piss wet through!

Anyway, I digress

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.