How many goals can we score this season? (Current: 154)

Re: How many goals can we score this season? (115 in 37 games)

Kun Aguero said:
What's the record now?

The same as it was earlier in the season. We need to top 142 to beat the scum's record. We currently have 130 with 10 games to go.

Falastur said:
Kun Aguero said:
What's the record now?

The same as it was earlier in the season. We need to top 142 to beat the scum's record. We currently have 130 with 10 games to go.
I'm still pretty sure we'll manage.

aguero93:20 said:
Falastur said:
Kun Aguero said:
What's the record now?

I've updated the total in the title. Isn't the record to beat 143? I'm also sure we'll manage this.

Blue Coop said:
Falastur said:

I've updated the total in the title. Isn't the record to beat 143? I'm also sure we'll manage this.
We will sail past that figure
Think we will come up short of beating the Chavs prem goal record of 103 though,I reckon the dippers may get that.

The cookie monster said:
Blue Coop said:

We will sail past that figure
Think we will come up short of beating the Chavs prem goal record of 103 though,I reckon the dippers may get that.

Ye I think we'll come up short but Liverpool might do it they can't stop scoring.

Re: How many goals can we score this season? (Current: 130)

Hopefully Liverpools' goals will dry up (especially when they play us)

Does not really matter the total no. of goals we score as long as we score one more than the opposition in each game

I would take 1-0 v Utd, 1-0 v Arsenal etc.

This is the key week, these 2 games.

The loss of Aguero to injury again may prove fatal to our title hopes. We need to win the next 3 games and then hopefully have him back for the Liverpool game at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.