How many goals can we score this season? (Current: 154)

Re: How many goals can we score this season? (110 in 36 games)

Only the Goat knows the answer to this.

I'm erring on the side of caution and will say in a Tony Green stylee........... one hundred and eeeeeeiiiiigggghhhhtttyyyy!!!!!
No really I think 160 is reachable.

Re: How many goals can we score this season? (106 in 35 games)

Pete B said:
dan05delaney said:
Whats the current record for total goals scored in a season across all competitons in the UK?
143 by scum with busby babes

I will be happy with 144 and winning all remaining PL games.... everything else a bonus

We have a minimum of 20 more games to play. If we carry on scoring at the current rate that would be 171 goals.
If we go all the way in the FA cup and the CL, at the same scoring rate assuming no FA cup replays it would be 195 goals.
If our scoring rate goes down to an average of 2 per game, that would still be 150 goals even if we get knocked out the FA cup and CL in the next round.

My guess is 175.

Re: How many goals can we score this season? (115 in 37 games)

Another 5 in the bag, hope Aguero is back soon to keep firing.

Re: How many goals can we score this season? (115 in 37 games)

nedums noodles said:
Blue Coop said:
Another 5 in the bag, hope Aguero is back soon to keep firing.
are we on 120 goals now?

It has been updated, it's 115 in 37 now.

I will probably keep it updated as we go on.

west didsblue said:
We have a minimum of 20 more games to play. If we carry on scoring at the current rate that would be 171 goals.
If we go all the way in the FA cup and the CL, at the same scoring rate assuming no FA cup replays it would be 195 goals.
If our scoring rate goes down to an average of 2 per game, that would still be 150 goals even if we get knocked out the FA cup and CL in the next round.

My guess is 175.

We are now on for 175 with our average of 3.1 per game, with 19 left to play. More games if we progress in CL or FACup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.