How many going to Stoke tonight?

PaulPowerShower said:
37680434566970 said:
No but its an important game. Lets get behind them and will be above dippers with game in hand!

Im not saying we dont need to win......Im saying it will be a shit game of football

Maybe, doing well in the league isnt going to be a great game of Football every week

Scum won at Stoke on Boxing day last season and it was awful really but they come away with the points.

Looking forward to it tonight for some reason

feedthegoat2009 said:
if we cud get beer at the swamp surely we can get it at fuckin stoke.

Scum desperate for the cash, thats why ! This season is first time in years we have got it there

i will be there, we should nearly sell out i think. thats why city are saying you need 2 get tickets from our ticket office. cos they dont want a few hundred city fans turning up at stoke trying 2 get a share of the tickets

37680434566970 said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Im not saying we dont need to win......Im saying it will be a shit game of football

Maybe, doing well in the league isnt going to be a great game of Football every week

Scum won at Stoke on Boxing day last season and it was awful really but they come away with the points.

The only thing worth watching the game fo rtonight (aprt from a win obv) will be Adam Johnson.......SWP turned them inside out last time....Johnson is like SWp when he was good.....I mean younger....sorry

PaulPowerShower said:
37680434566970 said:

The only thing worth watching the game fo rtonight (aprt from a win obv) will be Adam Johnson.......SWP turned them inside out last time....Johnson is like SWp when he was good.....I mean younger....sorry

Agree. Looking forward to seeing Johnson get at them and get some balls in to Ade

Up to 2,925 tickets are made available to the visiting club, would imagine they will give us the whole end (circa 4,700 ) for the Cup tie though....?

We'll be there. My two lads and me. Driving so god knows where we'll end up parking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.