How many going to Stoke tonight?

Rincks said:
hello said:
How long does it take take to get back to the train station after the game? I'll be driving up but would like to get the train if I can and have a few jars instead.

I going on the train, return from piccadilly. Our train looks to be taking between 30 & 40mins there are back cost £9 last week. There's a bus straight from stoke on trent station apparently.

*Anyone know of any away pubs nearby, may fancy another jar before I get in the ground if there's time.
there is a bus from train staion to the ground but other than that it's about a 20-25 minute walk. You will pass pleny of pubs if you walk it through stoke town centre and the plough on campbell road is usually away fan friendly, as is the harvester right outside the ground but it gets fooking rammed!!

Idk if this has been posted already, but just read on the official city facebook fan page that no alcohol is being served to the away supporters tonight due to saftey concerns
FAO any City fans going to tonight's game - We've had a safety notice from Stoke City sent through and alcohol will not be served to visiting supporters in the ground this evening.

BermudaBlue said:
Idk if this has been posted already, but just read on the official city facebook fan page that no alcohol is being served to the away supporters tonight due to saftey concerns
FAO any City fans going to tonight's game - We've had a safety notice from Stoke City sent through and alcohol will not be served to visiting supporters in the ground this evening.

yup i posted it 2 pages back

BermudaBlue said:

That's well pissed me off. We get the shit end of everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.