How many have seen us beat Arsenal way before tonight ?

cleavers said:
We've definitely been in the clock end, just not that night. We used to be in the corner of it, both standing and seated.

Thanks Cleavers,thought my old grey matter was taking a turn for the worse.However I do seem to remember being more directly behind the clock than in a corner,but again I`m going back to the late 1960-early 70`s.

robsta said:
First time I've seen City win at Arsenal. My 13 year old is a lucky lad, was there last night only because his school is shut today. So he's seen us win at Arsenal, the swamp and Spurs all in the space of a few months. All 3 grounds that have proved hard for us to get wins at.
I take he'll be doing all the aways from now on then? Tell him not to worry about school, it's not important!

I was there the year before when we lost 3-0 (I think it was 1974 anyway) that was my first ever away game and have never seen us win at Arsenal until last night. Really good trip down and a few pints in the Drayton great day all round

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:
We've definitely been in the clock end, just not that night. We used to be in the corner of it, both standing and seated.

Thanks Cleavers,thought my old grey matter was taking a turn for the worse.However I do seem to remember being more directly behind the clock than in a corner,but again I`m going back to the late 1960-early 70`s.
Before my time at away games in London I'm afraid.

As far as I can recall that's the only time I was along the side all the other visits to Highbury were in the Clock End.

I was there for the 2-3 win, but standing in the paddock immediately below where the cameras are.

We used to be in the Clock End, but there was little segregation back in those days.

I was there but was sat in seats with my dad, came out of ground and got back to finglands coaches arsenal fans started chucking half bricks and bottles at us ..... been there a few times since but always bloody lost

strongbowholic said:
robsta said:
First time I've seen City win at Arsenal. My 13 year old is a lucky lad, was there last night only because his school is shut today. So he's seen us win at Arsenal, the swamp and Spurs all in the space of a few months. All 3 grounds that have proved hard for us to get wins at.
I take he'll be doing all the aways from now on then? Tell him not to worry about school, it's not important!
He is trying to, he's done 25 league grounds so far so not bad. Causes one or two arguments with the Mrs when it's a school night, so at least one positive came from the teachers striking today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.