How many league games will you be attending next year?

Just the title decider as these are normally great soccer events.

Yippekayhay muvvafucker

kenwormimcfc said:
I have a season ticket in east stand 111 row a. Fantastic seat, sat here for 3 years now but unfortunately i have just got a job in holland which means the season ticket is no longer any use to me. GUTTED

Instead of trying to get a refund from MCFC, i thought i would see if anyone wants to purchase it for the same price i paid for it. I do not want to make a profit, as this seems unfair.

Would anyone be interested??

Please respond on here and we can arrange everything.

Kindest Regards

You should put this in the Ticket section of the Forum. More people will see it.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
I'm aiming for 25,

The standard 19 home and 6 away.

Aways should be:

Liverpool
Everton
Newcastle
Wigan
Villa
Sunderland

How many and which games are you hoping to attend next season?
All of them as usual

I'm going to the big games for example all the Champions League games and games in the league against Manure, Chelsea, Liverpool Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm --<br /><br />I also go to the big away matches and title deciders like the QPR match. It was amazing to see a last minute goal to win the title at the Etihad.

BlueMo' said:
None by the looks of it, it's going to be awful hard for the
likes of me and the lad to get tickts.
Have you not got the '' blue'' memberships? If you got it with home match priority, you'd have a fair chance of getting tickets for most of the home games. That's what I've opted for anyway. Watching the OS like a hawk for when the Southampton tickets go on sale (got my flights booked already, into Liverpool).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.