How many league games will you be attending next year?

I did 35 league games last season and only missed Wolves (a) in CC and Napoli (a) in addition to that. I'll have to cut back this year because for a few reasons, but mainly it just costs too much money.

Still going to go to the European aways but probably (try to) restrict myself to about 5 or 6 domestic aways.

I usually do between 15-20. I struggle gettin tickets for away games these days so usually do about 8-10 home games and a few Champions League/Europa League games. The cost of travel, work hours and the price in tickets stops me from doin as much as Id like. I live about 130 miles away, so I think anything in double figours is more than a respectable amount.

I was able to do loads a few seasons back when alot of games were as cheap as £17.50 and the trains used to do really good deals if I booked in advance. I could get a return for £18 when it would normally cost around £50.They dont seem to do these deals anymore, can prob get £10 off by bookin in advance and I have to travel at set times, so usually I just pay the full amount and get be a little more flexable.

My missus has mates in manchester and my sis is now seeing a manc lad,plus my ol man is gettin the bug again so last season we started sharing the driving,which saved money!!

depends on my employment status if I get one of the jobs i've applied for i'll be working mon to fri 9-5 and be able to get to games, if i don't i work fri sat sun tue and wed evening so i'll only be able to do monday night games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.