How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

Well Danny Murphy just said he won’t beat Salah 32 premier goals because pep will rest him and he is injury prone and never played a full season

Love this injury prone take, he's not injury prone Dortmunds medical staff got their qualifications out of a crisp packet. Dortmund are shocking when it comes to injuries and coming back from injuries.

We all have!!
I've got a tenner on him at 50/1 to score 5 PL goals.........from outside the box!! The fecker doesn't even touch the ball outside the box!! :-)
Not sure about before Dortmund but only 3 of his 85 goals were outside the box I believe…

One factor to take into account is whether EH will be the designated penalty-taker when on the pitch. In a recent match, we saw that he was not. Final goal tally will vary according to whether he gets the gig on at least afew occasions.
Mahrez will take every penalty that he’s on the pitch for, but luckily for Haaland and for his record-hunting, Mahrez has a lot of competition in Bernardo, Foden, Alvarez, and to a lesser extent, Palmer. So Haaland might end up taking as many penalties as our actual first-choice taker.

One factor to take into account is whether EH will be the designated penalty-taker when on the pitch. In a recent match, we saw that he was not. Final goal tally will vary according to whether he gets the gig on at least afew occasions.

Which game did we see he wasn’t going to take one?

We’ve only had one pen so far and he looked like he was ready to commit murder if anyone tried to take it off him.

Eh?

We've had one penalty this season. Haaland took it and scored.

Kev and Gundogan were both on the pitch as well so I think it's safe to assume he is now out penalty taker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.