How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

We have scored 20 goals in 4 home games so far!

And we still have posters claiming Pep has took his foot off the gas and that he needs to learn how to put teams to the sword.

6 against the rags yesterday, 10 against them in the last 2 home games but some are not happy with him lol.

As posted previously on the post match thread. To paraphrase from one of my favourite films
What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... a machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is run, create and score goals and that's all

Last edited:
I ventured onto Sad Caf last night and was truly amazed at the positives thrown at Haaland. To a man virtually everyone says he`s a beast and could murder a lot of records ... most unusual from them.

My Uncle's a massive rag but he's always talked football fairly sensibly. He was fully expecting a walloping but not quite like that! I'm yet to find a dipper who can have a proper football conversation. They'd just be talking about oil money and how Nunez is better because of his off the ball work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.