How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

My Uncle's a massive rag but he's always talked football fairly sensibly. He was fully expecting a walloping but not quite like that! I'm yet to find a dipper who can have a proper football conversation. They'd just be talking about oil money and how Nunez is better because of his off the ball work.
Unfortunately my local is a Scouse pub but "mine host" is a very good landlord and great for a piss take with us City fans.
Unfortunately the same cannot be said about the majority of the other regular Scousers who cannot accept that City are now a bloody big juggernaut thats very hard to stop and have been for the past decade.
"Our year" they keep repeating.Say it long enough and the poor fuckers believe it.
I`m loving every minute.

Premier League Goals 14 in 8 games
Predicted final tally 67 MINUS future absences due to injury.

Last edited:
Premier League Goals 14 in 8 games
Predicted final tally 67 - absences due to injury.
If he gets to the 40 goal mark, he'll have done exceptional. I don't think there's any way he can continue this phenomenal strike rate through a whole season. And that's not counting injuries and squad rotation. If we manage to get to the CL final, and we've sewn up the title by then, I'm guessing he'd see very little action in the last few games of the season.

I do think it will slow down a little either side of the World Cup, but if he gets even 30 goals this season it should be considered an absolutely huge success. I was expecting maybe 20-25 in all competitions this season, then from next season on we'd see him get towards 30 and 40. But to get 17 goals before even Christmas is absolutely staggering, let alone before the end of October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.